1. The Organisation Structure of Indian Association of Energy Management Professionals (IAEMP) is a 3 tier one. The entire country is divided into 5 zones viz. Central Zone, HQ-Bopal, North Zone, HQ New Delhi, Eastern Zone, HQ Kolkata, Western Zone, HQ Mumbai, Southern Zone, HQ Chennai with Registered Office at Hyderabad and Admin. Office at Bangalore.
2. Each Zone is headed by a Coordinator / Zonal secretary elected by the state centre. The coordinator/zonal secretary get elected by rotation from each centre.
3. The Building Block of the Association structure is the State Centre. Each state will have a State Centre located at the State Capital if 7 or more members are admitted from that state.
4. The State Centre will be reporting to the Central Council/Executive Body through their Zonal Co-ordinator/ Secretary.
5. The Central Council will be answerable to the General Body of the Association.